Breast Augmentation in Dallas, TX
Breast augmentation is one of the most commonly performed plastic surgery procedures. Also known as augmentation mammoplasty, our Dallas breast augmentation involves placing implants or using fat transfer to increase the size and enhance the shape of the breasts. This procedure may be performed to improve the projection of naturally small breasts, increase the volume of breasts that appear deflated, or to correct noticeable breast asymmetries. Whatever your motivation, breast augmentation can enhance your breasts, improve your figure, and boost your self-image and self-confidence.
Schedule a consultation with Dr. David Morales, our breast augmentation surgeon in Dallas, and obtain the natural and voluminous breasts you desire.
Schedule a Consultation
What Does Breast Augmentation Do?
Women who are born with naturally small breasts or who have experienced breast volume loss or deflation can enhance their bustline with breast implants. Certain breast implants can give your breasts a subtle boost and help create a natural enhancement.
A Voluptuous Appearance
If you lack bold and voluptuous curves, breast enhancement can create them for you. With appropriately sized implants that are custom-selected for your body shape, breast augmentation can create sensuous curves to help your figure stand out.
A Balanced Figure
Some women have big hips but a small bust. Others may have noticeable breast asymmetries. In both cases, breast implants can create a more balanced figure that is neither bottom heavy nor asymmetrical but, instead, natural looking and proportional.
Your body should reflect the person you are inside. If you are unhappy with your appearance, you may have lower self-confidence as a result. Breast augmentation can enhance your figure so that you feel more confident in your image and in yourself.
Youthful, Firm Breasts
Pregnancy, breastfeeding, significant weight loss, and aging can cause the breasts to lose their elasticity and appear deflated. Breast enlargement surgery can improve breast volume to make the breasts look and feel firmer and more youthful.
Ready To Acheive Your Goals? Schedule Your Dallas Breast Augmentation Consultation With Dr. Morales.Schedule a Consultation
What Are My Breast Augmentation Options?
- A silicone shell filled with a saltwater solution
- Creates a firmer, rounder appearance
- FDA approved for women ages 18 and older
- More affordable than silicone
- Filled after implantation, requiring a smaller incision
- A silicone shell filled with silicone gel
- Produces a more natural look and feel
- FDA approved for women ages 22 and older
- Reduced rate of rupture and rippling
- A silicone shell filled with highly cohesive silicone gel
- Produces a natural look and feel
- Form-stable shape
- FDA approved for women ages 22 and older
- Less prone to wrinkling
Submuscular (under the muscle)
- The implant is inserted beneath both the pectoral muscle and the breast tissue
- This placement comes with a lower risk of capsular contracture, visible rippling, and inaccurate mammogram readings
- Submuscular placement produces a more natural breast slope, particularly in patients with minimal existing breast tissue
- The recovery after submuscular breast implant placement is longer than that of subglandular placement, but many patients report a satisfactory result
Subglandular (above the muscle)
- The implant is inserted above the pectoral muscle but beneath the breast tissue
- Patients who opt for subglandular placement may have enhanced cleavage, but there is also a higher risk of visible rippling and noticeable implant edges
- This placement involves less tissue trauma, which leads to a shorter recovery
- The incision goes around the areola of the breast
- Scarring blends with the edge of the areola
- Allows for moderate control over implant placement, but has an increased risk of changes in nipple sensation
- The incision extends along the crease beneath the breast
- Scarring is more extensive but can be hidden by clothing
- Preferred by many surgeons for the ability to accommodate any implant type and the reduced risk of complications
- The incision is placed within the armpit
- Leaves no scars on the breasts/ referred to as a “scarless breast augmentation”
- Limits implant types and limits control over breast implant placement
Patients who are concerned about visible implant edges or planning to undergo a breast reconstruction procedure may be candidates for augmentation using fat transfer. Fat is first removed from a donor site using liposuction. Then it is processed to remove excess liquid and impurities. The purified fat is injected into the breasts to conceal the implant edges or produce a natural-looking breast slope.
While fat grafting or fat transfer to the breasts (also known as natural breast augmentation) cannot increase the volume of the breasts to the same extent as implants, it does allow for a subtle increase, which can be beneficial for women with minimal natural breast tissue. This technique also avoids any potential complications associated with breast implants.
Fat transfer to the breast can be performed alone or in combination with an implant.
What Is Breast Augmentation Surgery?
The Breast Augmentation Procedure
Breast augmentation with implants is performed on an outpatient basis. This one-hour procedure is performed under general anesthesia so that you will be asleep for the duration of the surgery. Dr. Morales will operate through the previously determined incision location, creating a pocket in each breast for the implants. He will then insert the implants, centering them beneath the nipples before closing the incisions with sutures.
You can learn more about breast augmentation with our comprehensive guide here.
The cost of breast augmentation in Dallas, Texas, varies depending on your implant type, incision location, and other factors such as the surgeon’s fees, facility fees, and anesthesia fees. A detailed price quote will be provided for you during your consultation.
Financing options are available to help you make your dream procedure a reality.