Breast Augmentation Dallas
Our Dallas Breast augmentation is one of the most commonly performed plastic surgery procedures. Also known as augmentation mammoplasty, breast augmentation involves placing implants to accentuate the size and revitalize the shape of the breasts. This procedure may be performed to improve the projection of naturally small breasts, increase the volume of breasts that appear deflated, or to correct noticeable breast asymmetries. Whatever your motivation, breast augmentation can enhance your breasts, improve your figure, and boost your self-image and self-confidence.
Schedule a Consultation
Schedule a consultation with our breast augmentation surgeon in Dallas Dr. David Morales today and obtain the natural and voluminous breasts you desire.
Schedule a Consultation
Breast Augmentation Options
Whether you desire dramatic and voluptuous curves, subtle and natural enhancement, or something in between, your breast augmentation procedure can be entirely customized to meet your needs. During your in-person initial consultation at Dr. Morales surgical office in Dallas, TX, he will evaluate your needs and help determine the best options to achieve your goals.
- A silicone shell filled with a saltwater solution
- Creates a firmer, rounder appearance
- FDA approved for women ages 18 and older
- More affordable than silicone
- A silicone shell filled with silicone gel
- Produces a more natural look and feel
- FDA approved for women ages 22 and older
- Reduced rate of rupture and rippling
- A silicone shell filled with highly cohesive silicone gel
- Produces a natural look and feel
- Form-stable shape
- FDA approved for women ages 22 and older
- Less prone to wrinkling
- The implant is inserted beneath both the pectoral muscle and the breast tissue
- This placement comes with a lower risk of capsular contracture, visible rippling, and inaccurate mammogram readings
- Submuscular placement produces a more natural breast slope, particularly in patients with minimal existing breast tissue
- The recovery after submuscular breast implant placement is longer than that of subglandular placement, but many patients report a satisfactory result
- The implant is inserted above the pectoral muscle but beneath the breast tissue
- Patients who opt for subglandular placement may have enhanced cleavage, but there is also a higher risk of visible rippling and noticeable implant edges
- This placement involves less tissue trauma, which leads to a shorter recovery
- The incision goes around the areola of the breast
- Scarring blends with the edge of the areola
- Allows for moderate control over implant placement, but has an increased risk of changes in nipple sensation
- The incision extends along the crease beneath the breast
- Scarring is more extensive but can be hidden by clothing
- Preferred by many surgeons for the ability to accommodate any implant type and the reduced risk of complications
- The incision is placed within the armpit
- Leaves no scars on the breasts
- Limits implant types and limits control over breast implant placement
Patients who are concerned about visible implant edges or planning to undergo a breast reconstruction procedure may be candidates for augmentation using fat transfer. Fat is first removed from a donor site using liposuction. Then it is processed to remove excess liquid and impurities. The purified fat is injected into the breasts to conceal the implant edges or produce a natural-looking breast slope.
Addressing Your Concerns
The procedure usually lasts one hour and is performed on an outpatient basis. You will be given general anesthesia so that you will be asleep for the duration of the surgery. Dr. Morales will operate through the previously determined incision location, creating a pocket in each breast for the implants. He will then insert the implants, centering them beneath the nipples before closing the incisions with sutures.
Your breasts will be bandaged and wrapped in a compression garment to minimize swelling. Some swelling, bruising, and tenderness are common during recovery. Prescribed medications can ease any pain or discomfort. Patients should limit upper body/chest movement to reduce strain to the operated-on areas. Most patients return to work after one week. Dr. Morales recommends waiting at least four weeks before resuming strenuous exercises. Additional postoperative instructions will be given to you at your consultation.
The cost of breast augmentation varies depending on your implant type, incision location, and other factors such as the surgeon’s fees, facility fees, and anesthesia fees. A detailed price quote will be provided for you during your consultation.
Your breasts will first appear to rest higher on your chest, but by a few months after surgery, your implants will settle into a more aesthetically pleasing position. Your results will be long lasting and will reveal your newly enhanced body shape.
If you would like more information about cost and how to maintain your breasts after surgery. Please contact Dr. Morales or call our office in Dallas, TX.Request More Information
Dallas Breast Augmentation Before & After
Thank you so much for everything. The speed with which you got me in was greatly appreciated. You did a wonderful “job,” for lack of a better word. Good luck in your future practice! And, thank you again.
Sincerely, T.R. and A.J. - Dallas, TX
Dr. David Morales,
Thank your for the wonderful surgery. I love my new look. You did such a beautiful job. I will never be able to thank you or do for you like you did for me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
S.M. - Dallas, Texas
Dear Dr. Morales,
Just wanted to let you know that I’ve had several doctors compliment me on your work. It makes me feel real good that I went to the best!
L.V. - Dallas, TX
Breast Augmentation FAQ's
Breast augmentation enhances breast volume but does not lift sagging breasts. If you wish for a more uplifted appearance, your breast augmentation can be combined with breast lift surgery to simultaneously enhance breast volume and breast placement.
There are multiple breast implant characteristics that every breast augmentation candidate must choose between. In addition to implant type, these include implant profile, texture, shape, and size. During your personal consultation, Dr. Morales will offer a detailed description of each of these characteristics to help you choose the implants that will best fit your needs.
Choosing the right implant size is one of the biggest concerns that women have about breast augmentation. Implant size is not measured in cups but in cubic centimeters, and even two women with the same size implants will not look the same. The end result depends on size, other implant characteristics, and your natural body shape. During your consultation with Dr. Morales in Dallas, you will have a selection of breast implants in various sizes, feelings and materials to choose from. It is important that you discuss your desires in detail with Dr. Morales so that with his expertise and experience, he can recommend an appropriate implant size for you.
Like any major surgery, breast augmentation presents a risk of side effects. These include bleeding, infection, adverse reactions to the anesthesia, scarring, capsular contracture, unsatisfactory results, implant rupture, and other complications. Dr. Morales offers breast revision surgery to help women who experience unanticipated side effects from breast augmentation. If you are experiencing any serious side effects from your past or current breast augmentation procedure, please contact Dr. Morales in Dallas, TX immediately. Therefore, any risk can be rectify or mitigate before it become irreversable.
The choice to undergo breast augmentation, as well as the appropriate timing for it, is highly personal. If you anticipate becoming pregnant in the near future, it is generally recommended to postpone your procedure. However, if having children is in the more distant future for you, the choice is up to you. Women who are concerned about the ability to breastfeed after breast augmentation should choose the inframammary incision location to minimize the risk of complications.
Breast augmentation is commonly combined with breast lift surgery, liposuction, tummy tuck surgery, and other procedures that enhance body shape. If you are interested in combining procedures with a breast augmentation, during your consultation with Dr. Morales in Dallas, TX, he can recommend procedures that can help you achieve your aesthetic goals.