Breast Reduction in Dallas, TX
Breast Reduction Process
- Dr. Morales will examine your physical and medical needs and then make a recommendation for treatment.
- He ensures that all breast procedures create a balanced, natural look.
- He will review your medical history to determine that you are in good health for your procedure.
- You can review before and after photos to identify the breast look and shape you most desire.
- It is important to thoroughly discuss your aesthetic needs with Dr. Morales so that he can provide you with the breast reduction results you want.
- This is the most common incision used for breast reduction, as it provides the dramatic correction most women require.
- We create an incision around the areola and a vertical incision that extends down the lower breast and along the natural crease.
- With this incision, we can remove excess breast tissue, tighten the skin, and elevate the nipple-areolar complex.
- Breast lift techniques are often utilized during breast reduction surgery.
- These methods target the sagging that is commonly seen in women with cumbersome breasts.
- Lifting the breasts can improve the pendulous appearance of your bust and create a more pleasing shape.
- Liposuction can be used to reduce the size of the breasts or contour the surrounding areas.
- Removing excess fat to shape the body can make your breasts look attractive and balanced with the rest of your physique.
- Standalone liposuction to the breasts can be used to treat breasts that only require minimal reduction of fatty tissue.
Addressing Your Concerns
Schedule a Consultation