Facelift in Dallas, TX
- Dr. Morales will evaluate your facial needs to determine the ideal facelift technique and possible combination procedures to produce natural results that effectively erase years from your appearance.
- You will review your medical history with Dr. Morales to ensure that you are healthy enough for surgery.
- You can go through before and after photos with Dr. Morales to obtain a greater understanding of your aesthetic goals.
- You should thoroughly discuss your wants and needs with Dr. Morales to receive the care and correction you desire.
- An incision is created that begins at the temples within the hairline, runs down the front of the ear, and curves back behind the earlobe.
- This provides access to the underlying muscle layer and allows for the removal of any excess skin from the lower face.
- This technique utilizes a more limited incision than the traditional facelift. It is created just around the ears and does not allow for alteration of the muscle layer.
- A secondary incision may be placed under the chin to address laxity along the neck.
- Sagging muscles and loose skin can cause wrinkles on the forehead, lines between the brows, and the brows to appear heavy.
- A brow lift targets aging of the upper face caused by drooping eyebrow muscles.
- If possible, the same temporal incisions used for your facelift may be used to address the eyebrows as well.
- Heavy, sagging eyelids can age your appearance and obstruct your vision.
- Those with eyelid skin laxity often develop a chronically fatigued expression or have puffiness under their eyes.
- Eyelid lift incisions are placed in the natural creases of the eyelids and typically do not add visible scarring to your final results.
Addressing Your Concerns
Schedule a Consultation