Mommy Makeover in Dallas, TX
Mommy Makeover Options
- Also called "augmentation mammoplasty"
- Uses implants to enhance breast fullness, shape, and size
- Corrects volume loss that is commonly associated with pregnancy and nursing
- Includes many customizable options regarding implant size, incision location, and implant placement
- Also called "mastopexy"
- Ideal for women who have sagging breast skin due to breast volume loss
- Eliminates sagging skin or excess tissue
- Relocates the nipples and repositions the breasts to produce a more youthful appearance
- Improves breast shape and contour
- Also called "abdominoplasty"
- Can be performed as either a full tummy tuck (which addresses both the upper and lower abdomen) or a mini tummy tuck (which addresses the lower abdomen only)
- Corrects excess skin, stubborn fat, and stretched abdominal muscles
- Trims away excess skin and removes stubborn fat
- Removes stretch marks if they appear on the skin that is removed during surgery
- Reveals a slender, smooth, sculpted, and shapely midsection
- Ideal for women seeking to eliminate stubborn deposits of fat on particular areas of the body
- Through a few small incisions, the fat is liquefied and then vacuum suctioned from the body
- Can be used to target fat on many areas of the body, including the abdomen, hips, buttocks, thighs, back, and arms
- Does not correct sagging skin, but can be paired with a tummy tuck or other body contouring procedures as part of the Mommy Makeover to produce the best results
Addressing Your Concerns
Schedule a Consultation