Brow Lift in Dallas, TX
The eyebrows may seem like a minuscule area of the face, but they have the ability to change your entire look. Facial expressions are a critical, nonverbal way people communicate with one another. Unfortunately, it is very common for eyebrows to sag with age and weakening tissues, and this often conveys the appearance of anger or sadness. A brow lift, or forehead lift, works to correct this angry appearance by lifting the eyebrows and smoothing out forehead lines and wrinkles.
If you are unhappy with your eyebrow laxity and wish to correct signs of aging, a brow lift may be right for you.
Schedule a Consultation
What Are My Brow Lift Options in Dallas, TX?
- One-inch incisions are made above each temple
- Often performed in conjugation with an eyelid lift
- Suitable for those who need minimal correction
- A series of small incisions are made along the hairline
- An endoscope and other instruments to reposition the brows are inserted to assist in the correction
- Minimal downtime required
Coronal Brow Lift
- One long incision is made along the hairline
- Allows for significant laxity correction
- Most invasive of the brow lift techniques
Do You Have Other Concerns About Brow Lift?
Brow lift surgery is often performed under general anesthesia. Once Dr. Morales has determined which surgical techniques will be used, he will make incisions where necessary and proceed to lift and reposition the forehead tissues.
You will need to bring someone with you to the appointment to drive you home and assist in your recovery. You may experience some bruising and swelling; this is normal. Over-the-counter and prescription pain medication can be taken as needed to address these symptoms. It is important that you rest for a few days following surgery.
Your recovery will depend on the type of brow lift you received. Dr. Morales will provide you with a list of post-operative instructions to follow for optimal results.
Dallas Brow Lift Testimonails
Frequently Asked Questions
- You are in generally good health
- You do not smoke
- You wish to eliminate aging signs in the face
- You have realistic expectations of your results
- You have sagging brows that are affecting your sightlines
When performed by a board-certified plastic surgeon like Dr. David Morales, brow lift surgery is an extremely safe procedure. However, as with any cosmetic surgery, risks are present. These may include:
- Allergic reactions to anesthesia
- Eye irritation
- Hair loss at the incision points
- Elevated hairline