Breast Lift in Dallas, TX
Breast Lift Process
- Dr. Morales will examine your medical history and ensure that you are a candidate for a breast lift.
- He will assess your extent of breast sagging to determine the appropriate technique.
- You will review before and after photos to get an idea of what your results will look like.
- Pre-surgery guidelines will be given. Refrain from smoking for at least four weeks before and after your surgery.
- This is the most common incision used in breast lift surgery.
- Three incisions are made: one is a partial or full incision around the areola, the next is a vertical incision that extends down from the areola to the breast crease, and the final is a horizontal incision along the breast crease.
- This technique allows for the greatest amount of correction to sagging breasts.
Donut, or Concentric, Incision
- This incision is ideal for patients with a lesser degree of sagging.
- A partial or full incision is made around the areola.
- There is no vertical incision or incision made along the breast crease.
- This incision offers less scarring but cannot achieve the level of correction that may be necessary for more advanced stages of sagging.
- Breast lift surgery addresses loose skin but does not address the loss of breast volume.
- Breast implants can restore lost volume to increase the size of naturally small breasts.
- If overly large breasts are a cause of sagging, breast reduction can reduce the size for a more balanced appearance.
- Excess breast tissue is removed prior to the removal of excess skin.
Schedule a Consultation
Before & After
Frequently Asked Questions
- Anesthesia risks
- Loss of nipple or breast sensation
- Unfavorable scarring
- Breast asymmetry