Eyelid Surgery in Dallas, TX
This facial surgery is beneficial for patients looking to improve their eyelids’ aesthetic and patients who have problems with the functionality of their eyelids.
Schedule a Consultation
How Is Eyelid Surgery Performed?
Upper eyelid surgery lifts and smooths the eyelid for a youthful appearance. It can also make it easier to see by eliminating drooping tissue.
- A discreet incision is made on the upper eyelid, usually along the natural eyelid crease.
- The skin, muscle, and fatty tissue are adjusted, and excess tissue is removed.
A lower eyelid lift eliminates the look of wrinkles, drooping, and puffiness below the eyelid to give a more alert appearance.
- The incision can be made on the inside of the eyelid or directly below the lash line.
- Displaced fat may be adjusted or removed, and excess skin is removed.
Other Concerns About Eyelid Surgery
How Much Is Eyelid Surgery in Dallas, TX?
How Long Does it Take to Recover From Eyelid Surgery?
How Long After Blepharoplasty Do You See Results?
If you would like more information about Eyelid Surgery, Please contact Dr. Morales or call our office in Dallas, TX.Request More Information
Dallas Eyelid Surgery Testimonials
Frequently Asked Questions
- Those who are in generally good health
- Those who have no pre-existing eye conditions
- Those who have realistic expectations of the surgery
- Dry eyes
- Loss of vision